email@example.com – twitter @thefionawinning – instagram thefionawinning
Work in Collection
- Stephens & Scown Solicitors, Exeter.
- Prestige Properties, Sherborne.
- Goody, Clancy & Associates, Boston, USA.
- Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP.
- Other private collections in the UK, France, Canada, Tokyo, Vietnam, Sweden.
- B.A Fine Art (Painting) Winchester School of Art
- City & Guilds FAETC
- R.S.A. Diploma Theatre Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Bristol University)
- PGCE Secondary Art (University of Exeter)
Career history includes
Alongside my art practise ….
Trainer & Facilitator – With a commercial training organisation, leading 1, 2 and 3-day courses for professionals and small business in; Communication skills, Assertiveness Training, Negotiating Skills, Self-Presentation Skills, Basic Counselling Skills.
Tutor & Facilitator for Adult Education – running courses in Assertiveness Training, Effective Parenting,(The Parent Network) Women Returners, Residential courses in Confidence building for short term unemployed, Life skills for disadvantaged and disaffected young people on work experience, Outreach work, working with vulnerable people in sheltered accommodation. Occupational Art for users of day centres.
Counsellor – Within a GP setting and private referrals, relationship/health issues.
Art Teacher – Secondary & primary schools.
Tutor & Facilitator– In a prison setting. Group work for; Addressing offending behaviour issues, Motivational Skills, Accredited Art courses.